How It Works
Entering the competition could not be easier, simply follow the steps below and when the competition ends the winner will be notified.
You’ll find the answers to some of our most Frequently Asked Questions below.
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please call us on — Dublin +353 1 5241374 / North Ireland 00442894080037 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be delighted to help you.
- You are required to create an account – click here
- Take a look at the available competition(s)
- Select your ticket number(s)
- You must select the correct answer to the competition question.
- Select to Participate and click on ‘View Cart’
- If you are happy this your ticket numbers proceed to Checkout
- Register Your Account with your Ireland address.
- Make Payment using your Credit / Debit Card
- Wait for your emailed receipt with your ticket numbers.
- If you win the competition, we will notify you.
The price shown is for one ticket, however, if you select three tickets it will be the price shown x three.
If you clicked on a ticket number and change your mind, simply click the same number and it will be deselected. You can then add the number(s) you want to enter.
Please Note: Once you have purchased your numbers they cannot be changed later.
- Don’t worry, if you try to select more than the maximum the website will tell you.
- Generally, we have no maximum number of tickets, unless otherwise stated.
The simple answer is No, we can only deliver to an address in Northern or Southern Ireland.
Don’t worry, if you are the winner of the competition, we will contact you by the Email address or Telephone number on your Registration.