1st Prize – Javea Log Cabin
The Javea Log Cabin features as standard:
- 45mm interlocking wall logs.
- Double conical tongue and groove for stability.
- Four doors, one half glazed.
- Quality door and window fittings.
- Double glazing.
- Roofing felt.
- Foundation beams.
- Instruction manual.
- Wind and watertight connections.
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 5.95m x 8.08m.
- Building Footprint: 5.75m x 7.80m.
- Ridge Height: 3.17m.
- Eaves Height: 2.16m.
- Door Height (including frame): 2.03m approx.
- Canopy Area: 2.85m x 2.04m
- Internal Dimensions:
- Room One: 5.95m x 3.26m.
- Room Two: 2.80m x 2.40m.
- Room Three: 2.80m x 2.40m.
- No Mixed timbers are known as Spruce and Pine mix.
- Spruce timber is used throughout this log cabin.
- 5% Finger Joints.
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection.
- 10-year anti-rot promise.
- 14% moisture content.
- Dutch Standards.
2nd – Blue Rabbit Beach Hut
The Blue Rabbit Beach Hut features as standard:
- Construction Plan
- Fixing Kit
- 5 Handlebars
- 2 Ground anchors
- Timber pack with posts 8.8cm x 8.8cm
- Wavy Slide 300cm
3rd – €1000 Gift Voucher
€1000 Gift Voucher that can be redeemed at Timber Kit Buildings / NO CASH ALTERNATIVE
Delivery will take place in North and Southern Ireland, any other address will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
See Terms and Conditions For Free Entry Route